Welcome to Mind Body Connect 360!
Life is about balance. The mind impacts the body and the body impacts the mind. They function together as one. When they are aligned you become a powerful force in creating the success you desire. Life becomes more fun, meaningful, and empowered.
Mind Body Connect 360 is an innovative healthcare practice that offers a variety of services to treat both the body and the mind. This 360° whole person approach will help you achieve the balance needed to live the life you envisioned and function at peak performance.
COVID-19 Policies and Updates
Mind Body Connect 360 is currently open and scheduling in person appointments.
*Telehealth appointments are available for all clients seeking psychological services and who prefer to be seen via our secure video conferencing platform.
We are following CDC guidelines and protocols to ensure the safety of our clients and staff:
- All clients and practitioners of Mind Body Connect 360 are required to wear a mask or cloth face covering for the duration of the visit.
- The number of in-person office appointments have been decreased to allow for only one client in the waiting room at a time.
- We deliberately space out office appointments to allow more time between clients for sanitizing.
- A touchless hand sanitizer dispenser is provided in the waiting room for clients and staff to use when entering and exiting the office.
- Please avoid bringing visitors to your appointment unless necessary or have them wait in the car when possible.
IMPORTANT: If you or someone in your household answer yes to any of the below scenarios, please reschedule your appointment to a later date. We are waiving any late cancellation fees for anyone experiencing symptoms of any kind.
- Are you or someone in your household showing symptoms of COVID-19 or feeling sick overall?
- Are you or someone in your household awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test?
- Have you or someone in your household been in recent contact with someone with a positive COVID-19 test result?
Please note: We have implemented a “by appointment only” structure to limit the amount of people in our office space at a given time to keep both clients and staff safe. This means that the office space will be open for those who have a scheduled appointment and will be closed to drop-ins. When practitioners are in session with clients, the office may be closed to the general public. Due to this approach, our office’s hours of operation will vary daily, making it difficult to access our staff in person without having an existing appointment. As much as we love potential clients dropping by to ask questions, our COVID-19 policy makes this option temporarily unavailable. We truly appreciate your patience, understanding and flexibility as we navigate this unique and challenging environment.
Here are the best ways to schedule an appointment and get your questions answered:
- Please call the office at 703-721-7521 and be sure to leave a message with your contact information and the best time(s) for us to reach you. We will return your call in 24 business hours or less.
- Please click on “Schedule a Session” on the header of our website to book an appointment using our online scheduling tool.
- Another option is to click on the “Contact” tab on the header of our website and fill out the contact form. We will contact you in 24 business hours or less at your specified preferred method of contact.