Join Our Team in Ashburn, VA!
Mind Body Connect 360 is a growing multidisciplinary integrative healthcare practice based out of Ashburn, VA committed to providing practitioners the best possible environment and tools for success. We provide a high-quality electronic medical records system, platforms for marketing and advertising, a comfortable and tranquil office space, and a supportive, down-to-earth, team-oriented environment. We are always looking for great talent to join our dynamic team. From licensed acupuncturist jobs to licensed psychologist jobs, we do offer a variety of services at our office with the intention of improving the body and the mind of our clients holistically. Please see the below listing (s) of current positions that we have available. All jobs are at our office located in Ashburn, Virginia.
If interested in a position, please fill out the online information form below and upload your Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a list of references (names and contact information). If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Lindsey Berjansky at 703-721-7521 extension 1.
Don’t see your career service but think you have a specialty modality or expertise that would be a great fit for our team? We’d love to hear about it! Please feel free to send us your resume for consideration.
Licensed Acupuncturist Job
We are seeking a motivated practitioner interested in building a full-time practice at Mind Body Connect 360 as an independent contractor. Being an independent contractor allows flexibility in setting your own work and fee schedule. We are interested in finding a compassionate, talented, and skilled acupuncturist practitioner with a warm bedside manner and excellent communication skills to join our amazing integrative practice. A good sense of humor is a plus!
Minimum Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in Acupuncture or equivalent degree from an accredited institution.
- Certified by the NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine).
- Current acupuncture license in the state of Virginia.
- Active CPR certification.
- Maintain continuing education as required by Virginia state licensure to maintain one’s license and board certification.
- Ability to make clients feel safe and comfortable during acupuncture treatment.
- Desire to work collaboratively as part of a team.
Preferred Experience for Acupuncturist Job
- 3+ years post-license Acupuncturist clinical experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have clinical experience treating a wide range of health concerns. Experience using acupuncture for sports performance is a plus.